Rizosphere - A Nutrient Soil Amendment, Soil Builder and Plant Food
All-natural ingredients, Contains over 70 micronutrients and essential organic compounds.
* Supplements the natural biological process of the organic turnover in the soil.
* Establishes a relationship between the fungi contained in Rizosphere and the soil bacteria in organic soil recycling.
* Feeds and nourishes soil bacteria that communicate and create naturally what the plant is requiring for strong healthy growth.
* Works faster than residues in the soil’s stimulation decomposition of organic materials and assisting growth hormones to enter the plant molecules faster and with less resistance.
* Rizosphere increases better germination, grows more vigorously, deeper root growth, healthier, reduced fertilizer needs, increased yields.
* Reduced shock for plantings, faster rooting, increase in heat tolerance.
* Faster growth and greener thicker blades and Increase fruit crop production, flowering, and overall health of soil eco-system.
* Made from lactating dairy cow compost manure, Rizosphere™ uses a multi-stage fermentation process to extract essentials from the manure. These essentials are fortified with compound organic substances from kelp concentrate for super plant and soil health.
Rizosphere™ may be applied by ground or air. If applied by air, use 6 to 10 gallons of water per acre. If applied by ground, use 5 to 25 gallons of water per acre.
For greenhouse, gardens and yards, simply dilute 2 to 4 fl.oz. per gallon. Use sufficient water to cover surface completely.
Dispose of waste material in accordance with federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations.