BHP SUPERMAX - Concentrated Mold Stain Remover & Sealer
NEW! Industrial Strength BHP SUPERMAX - Concentrated all in one Mold Stain Remover and Sealer!
Cleans, restores and protects many indoor or outdoor surfaces using our proprietary NANO-ZINC technology that helps seal surfaces and prevent mold, mildew or algae from returning.
BHP is unlike other products on the market which only eliminate the stain and require more products and labor to achieve the same BHP results.
Clean & restore Indoor or Outdoor mold or weather damaged surfaces to like NEW. Work smart not hard, just spray BHP on dirt free surface and let dry without rinsing.
* Wood * Concrete * Brick patios and walls * Drywall * Decks * Wood fences * Vinyl siding * Outdoor furniture * Boats * Campers * Awnings * Kitchen and bathroom tile, tubs, toilets and showers, and much more!
BHP saves professional contractors and individuals lots of time & money on labor and product cost compared to the competition which cant be diluted.
Concentrated - Because not all projects need the same dilution.
1 gal makes up to 4 gallons RTU product making the cost much less than the competition which only removes stains.
Coverage: approx. 300 sf. per ready to use gallon
BHP SUPERMAX is a very effective oxidizer used in flood, catagory 3 water damage cleanup and odor removal from mold, smoke or pet urine contamination.
Recommend testing surfaces before use to confirm dilution needed.
- 1:1 dilution into water for heavy mold cleaning and wood revitalization
- 1:2 dilution into water for moderate mold cleaning and revitalization of wood, concrete, stone, brick, etc.
- 1:3 dilution into water normal mold cleaning and revitalization of wood, concrete, stone, brick, patio furniture, etc.
*Most mold, mildew and algae stains will only require this 1:3 dilution.
Directions For Use: Brush, roll, or spray (preferred)
- After use, clean applicator/sprayer thoroughly with water.
- Avoid using sprayers with metal parts, as they may corrode with use.
- Before starting spray application, make sure you're wearing full PPE (see below)
- Some areas, especially confined spaces like attics and crawl spaces, require added ventilation.
- We strongly recommend using a fan to add fresh makeup air to the workplace during application.
- Recommend wetting exterior surfaces before application for best results.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE):
Wearing full PPE is required when handling and applying BHP.
- Coverall Chemical Hazmat Suit
- Latex gloves
- Full-face respirator with 3M 60923 P100 organic vapor/acid gas cartridge filter (or equivalent).
Please take precautions even when applying product outdoors. Safety glasses and gloves minimum.
Caution: Use appropriate precautions when using this product.
*Do not mix with any other chemical only clean water.
*Always pre‐test surfaces before using our product.
*BHP is a bleach, should avoid contact with carpet, upholstery, fabrics, etc.
*BHP can be corrosive, DO NOT apply to copper, metal, mechanicals, nail plates, steel, aluminum, or any materials prone to corrosion.
*If BHP is accidentally applied to these materials quickly wash the area with soap and water or wipe down with WD‐40.
*This is a commercial‐strength mold and mildew stain removing compound with a chlorine like aroma.
*Please consult the SDS and product label for specific instructions.
*Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acid or ammonia products. This will release hazardous gases.